Mini Sabudana Thalipeeth
Recipe type: Breakfast
Sabudana is traditionally used for faraal recipes. It is a famous faraal food from Maharashtra. Mini Sabudana Thalipeeth can be packed for lunch or can even be relished as a quick snack! These thalipeeth taste the best served with curd or thecha.
- 1 cup soaked sago (sabudana)
- 1 cup grated potatoes
- ½ tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1 cup chilli powder
- ½ tsp roasted cumin seeds (jeera) powder
- salt to taste.
- ghee for cooking as required
- Mix all the above ingredients nicely and knead well, using a little water if required.
- Divide the mixture into 4 to 5 portions.
- Take a tava, and grease it with 1 tsp. Ghee.
- Then, take one portion of the sago mixture and flatten it with your hand till it becomes a small size.
- Cook on medium flame on both sides till golden brown in colour.
- Repeat with all the other portions.
- Serve with curd or thecha and enjoy!