Quick Fix Burgers
Recipe type: Breakfast
Every once in a while we just love the convenience of a ready-made burger but then if you are not going to enjoy it, what’s the point? Ever wonder why they can make those store-bought burgers to our taste? How can we fix that and add some flavor to them so they can be enjoyed? Here is a great why to spruce it up and give it the oomph that is lacking and making the burger “devour-worthy” ! Enjoy the ordinary store-bought burger and take it to a new height!
- Olive Oil – 1- 2 tsp
- Onions – ¼ finely sliced
- Mushrooms – 1-2, sliced
- Salt – to taste
- Garlic Powder – ¼ tsp or to taste
- Italian Seasoning – ¼ tsp
- Crushed Chili Flakes – to taste
- Frozen Store Bought Burger – 1
- Cheese Slice – 1
- Burger Bun – 1
- Mayonnaise (any flavor) – dash, to taste
- Avocado – few slices (optional)
- Heat Oil in a skillet.
- Once hot, add in the Onions and mix till the Oil coats the Onions.
- Add in the Mushrooms and the Tomatoes and Green Chillies (optional).
- Mix and add in the dry seasonings – Salt, Garlic Powder, Italian Seasoning, Crushed Chili Flakes and mix again.
- Once the the veggies and the spices are all mixed in, move the veggies to the side and make a hole in the middle (big enough for the burger).
- Place the frozen burger in the center and allow the burger to cook.
- Keep moving the veggies around to make sure they do not burn.
- Flip the burger when it is slightly brown from the bottom side.
- Allow it to cook from the flip side as well.
- Once done, flip it one more time and place a slice of cheese on top.
- Pile the veggies on top of the cheese.
- For the assembly, toast the Burger Bun a little.
- Spread some Mayonnaise and place the burger on the bun.
- Add a few slices of Avocado (optional).
- Enjoy the Quick Fix Burger.
1. Add or omit any of the ingredients and tailor make it to your taste.