Recipe type: Breakfast
Simple tea time snack or mini meal when served with mango pickle. Also, boondi and pineapple raita gets along good with suva flavour. We can use them as base for making wraps.
- ¼ cup chopped dill (shepu / suva bhaji)
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- ¼ cup besan (bengal gram flour)
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- 1 tsp coriander (dhania) powder
- 2 tsp green chilli paste
- 1 tsp ginger (adrak) paste
- 2 tsp oil
- water to knead
- oil for cooking
- Combine all the ingredients and knead a semi soft dough. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Roll 5" round thepla. Of 2 mm thickness and use oil and roast it on tava until light brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Garnish them with spring onions and serve fresh.