Recipe type: Dessert
made on vinayaka chavithi as prasadm to god
- Sugar Or Jaggery 1 Cup
- Milk 4 Cup
- Rice Soaked For Atleast 2hrs Or Overnight 1 Cup
- Coconut Shredded 2 Tablespoons
- Dry Nuts To Taste
- After soaking the rice for couple of hours, strain all the water and blend it in a blender.
- Now seive the blended rice, we need the fine particles , discard the coarse particles of rice(remaining in the sieve).
- Now take a thick bottom large container.Pour milk in it , and wait till it attains boil.
- Instead of adding the fine particles of rice directly into milk, mix the fine particles of rice with water/milk and then pour into the boiling milk.
- Keep mixing as there is a danger of the mixture getting burnt at the bottom, add jaggery/sugar.
- When its almost done , add the shredded coconut, dry nuts.