Chocolate Paani Puri
Recipe type: Dessert
For the paani puri lovers her is an innovative sweet paani puri recipe to enjoy.
- To Be Mixed Together For The Stuffing
- 2 tbsp chopped cherries
- 2 tbsp raisins (kismis)
- 1 tbsp black raisins
- 1 tbsp finely chopped dates (khajur)
- 1 tsp orange peel finely chopped
- 2 tbsp tutti-frutti
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips
- ½ tsp cinnamon (dalchini) powder
- A pinch of black salt (sanchal)
- A pinch of chaat masala
- For The Paani
- 300 ml milk
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp instant coffee powder
- Other Ingredients
- paani puri puris
- grated dark chocolate as required
- Heat milk in a pan and add cocoa powder,coffee powder and sugar, mix well and bring to a boil. Take care that no lumps remain.
- Keep aside to cool completely.
- Crack a hole in the centre of each puri and fill it with a teaspoon of the prepared stuffing.
- Pour the prepared chocolaty milk over it to fill the puri.
- Garnish with grated dark chocolate and serve immediately.