Mirch Mumtaz – A Mocktail or Cocktail Drink
Recipe type: Drinks
A Spicy Indian version of Tequila Sunrise? Yup, you can call it that but only in looks – the taste and the flavors are so much better. This is a great drink recipe to make with an Indian meal. The presentation is just the beginning of the ‘wow’ factor. Make it into a Cocktail or a Mocktail, and everyone is pleased! Cheers to that!
- Ice Cubes – 3-4
- Orange Juice – ½ cup
- Lime Juice – ½, squeeze
- Black Salt – ¼ tsp
- Seeds of a Green Chili – to taste
- RuhAfza – 1 tsp
- Green Chili – for granish
- For Cocoktail:
- Dash of Tequila or Vodka
- In a Cocktail Shaker, mix the Ice Cubes, Orange Juice, Lime Juice, Black Salt and the Seeds of the Green Chili.
- Shake to incorporate the ingredients.
- Pour into a martini glass.
- Drop in the RuhAfza and allow it to sink to the bottom to create a dramatic effect and a great presentation.
- Garnish with the Green Chili and serve immediately.
- For Cocktail Version:
- Add the alcohol of your choice to the shaker. alongwith the Orange Juice etc.