Twisted Bloody Mary Drink Recipe – Virgin or Spiked!
Recipe type: Drinks
Jazz up your regular tomato juice and make it not just fancy but delicious as well – and top it up with a beautiful name. Gear up for the summer and load up with anti-oxidants ;) Cheers!
- Tomato Juice – 1 can
- Tamarind Paste – 1 tsp
- Worcestershire Sauce – 1 tsp
- Chaat Masala – ½ tsp
- Tabasco – few dashes or to taste
- Salt – to taste
- Lime Juice – to taste
- Vodka – a shot to spike it (optional)
- Ice Cubes – as needed
- Celery Stick – for garnish
- In the Tomato Juice, mix in the Tamarind, Chaat Masala, Worcestershire Sauce, Salt and Tabasco. Add Vodka.
- Mix well. Adjust seasonings and flavors.
- Top up with Ice Cubes.
- Garnish with a Celery Stick.