Raisins Halwa Kishmish ka Halwa
Recipe type: Dessert
Raisins halwa or Kishmish ka halwa is an awesome Indian sweet dessert made with raisins and cornflour slurry sweetened and garnished with nuts.
- Cardamom Powder ¼ Teaspoons
- Corn Starch ½ Cup
- Sugar 1½ Cup
- Cashew Nuts 20 Grams
- Ghee 1½ Cup
- Raisins 200 Grams
- Water 150 ml
- Raisins soaked in water over night and drain the water and put it in the blender make a coarsely paste.
- Take corn starch in a bowl add water make it in to slurry.
- Heat ghee in a pan add cashew nuts, sugar, water cook this till sugar is dissolved,
- add raisins paste cook it and once this come to boil add corn starch slurry keep mixing continuously
- and add ghee, the ladle will become heavy at one point off time it will become thick and the ghee will ooze out, then
- add cardamom powder, transfer the halwa into a tray let it cool down and cut them into pieces.