Recipe type: easy recipes spl
Beetroot roti is an amazing Indian flat bread made with whole wheat flour flavoured with finely grated beetoot and spiced with Indian spices.
- Ghee 1 Teaspoons
- Chilly Powder 1 Teaspoons
- Cumin Powder ½ Teaspoons
- Beetroot 2 Numbers
- Whole Wheat Flour 1 Cup
- Butter 1 Teaspoons
- Take a bowl add grated beetroot, salt, cumin powder, chilly powder, ghee, mix it,
- add whole wheat flour, water mix it like a soft dough, divide the dough into equal portions and roll it to a thin circle by dusting some wheat flour to roll it.
- Heat the griddle and place the roti on it, cook the roti on both sides using with butter.
- Serve this hot with curd.