Yummy Spinach Salad
Recipe type: salads
It is an easy and quick recipe with easy available ingredients. Try it once you will really love it.
- ½ kg spinach (palak)
- 1 cucumber
- 1 sliced red capsicum
- 1 sliced tomato
- 200 gms paneer (cottage cheese)
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup roasted peanuts
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp hung curds (chakka dahi)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper (kalimirch) to taste
- First of all thoroughly wash the spinach leaves in ice cold water and keep it aside.
- Then chop the onion, cucumber and tomato and keep it in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Now chop that spinach leaves and add it to that bowl.
- Also cut the cheese into cubes and add it along with cranberries and peanuts.
- At the time of serving, add hung curd, salt, pepper and lemon juice and mix it with spatula.
- Serve it chilled with any starters or meals.