Spicy Sambar Fried Rice
Recipe type: easy recipes spl
This is a good innovative dish made up with leftover rice, tossed with some tadka and added sambar powder. This recipe should be tried by every one .
- Boiled rice - 2 cup.
- • Butter - 2 tablespoons.
- • Garlic chopped - half tea spoon.
- • Onion chopped - 1 number.
- • Green chilly chopped - 3 numbers.
- • Capsicum chopped (green, yellow) - 1 tablespoon.
- • Peanuts crushed - 1 tablespoon.
- • Tomatoes chopped - 2 numbers.
- • Coriander chopped - 1 bunch.
- • Salt - to taste.
- • Curry leaves - 2 springs.
- • Sambhar powder - 1 (1/2) tablespoons.
- • Lime juice - 1 tablespoon.
- • Grated coconut - 2 tablespoons.
- In a bowl take butter, chopped garlic, chopped onion, chopped green chilly, chopped capsicum (green, yellow), crushed peanuts, chopped tomatoes, chopped coriander, grated coconut (optional), salt, curry leaves, sambhar powder, and mix it well.
- Then transfer into the pan and cook it till the vegetables get mashed.
- Add the boiled rice now and toss it.
- Sprinkle lime juice and chopped coriander leaves on top.