Black Bean & Corn Dip
Recipe type: Appetiser
Try this Black Bean and Corn Dip next time you are having a get together. It takes just minutes to make and is served with Tortilla chips. It’s fresh, healthy and your friends will be asking for more!
- Black Beans – 15 oz can, drained & rinsed
- Whole Kernal Sweet Corn – 15 oz can, drained
- Onion – ½ medium, finely chopped
- Bell Pepper – ½ , finely chopped
- Tomato – 1 large, finely chopped
- Jalapenos – deseeded and finely chopped to taste
- Cilantro – 5 sprigs, finely chopped
- Salt – to taste
- Lime Juice – to taste
- Taco Seasoning – 2 tbsp or to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Allow the mixture to marinate for approximately 30 minutes.
- Serve with Corn Chips.