Recipe type: easyrecipes spl
Coffee Cookies are easy and super quick to make. Made with instant coffee, flour, sugar and butter mixed together and baked in shape of round cookies.
- All Purpose Flour 150 Grams
- Egg (optional) ½ Numbers
- Sugar Powder 70 Grams
- Butter 60 Grams
- Instant Coffee Powder 5 Grams
- Milk 2 Tablespoons
- Take a bowl add butter, sugar powder, egg, mix it well and
- add all-purpose flour, instant coffee powder mix this well and
- add milk mix it well till soft. Take a cookies maker put the star shape nozzle
- and fill the mixture in this and make them any fancy shape you want and bake them at 180 c for 15 minutes.