Egg Fried rice with whole garam masalas
Recipe type: easy-recipes spl
I don't know weather this recipe was known to others. But i never had this in restaurants. This recipe was actually made by my mother at times when there is some leftover rice in home.But making this for guests we use to serve with cooked rice instantly.
- whole biryani masalas ( including bay leafs) 1 To Fry
- oil 5 Teaspoons
- ghee 2 Teaspoons
- eggs 2 Numbers
- leftover rice or cooked rice 6 Cup
- chillies 4 Numbers
- cashew nuts 6 Bunch
- coriander leaves 2 Springs
- pepper 1 0
- salt 1 0
- MSG ( optional) 1 Pinch
- Put a fried rice kadai type of frying utensil. 2. Pour oil which is sufficient for the quantity of rice which we will add later. after oil was hot. put whole garam masalas, cashew nuts and green chilies. you can add cashew nuts later also we need to see that they are not burnt. 3. after the oil takes the flavors of them. Put eggs into it, before drag the spices to a side in fry pan. then mix all of them later when egg is cooked. 4. after egg is cooked. Put the rice into it. Rice can be mixed with some oil before we put into pan or maybe we can avoid it. 5. see that the flame is low. mix all the the things in pan thoroughly. after rice gets some heat put salt later some time put black pepper powder. along with that u can add msg if you wish 6. later few minutes in slow flame add ghee into it and stir them thoroughly. 7. lastly when you feel the aroma of rice put chopped fresh coriander leaves into it. 8. stir and then serve hot. cold rice doesnt taste much
1. never burn the spices. 2. no onion is used. if used it doesn't make it tasting 3. after putting the rice a medium flame for few minutes and then later we need to stir it on slow flame. 4. rice itself should contain some moisture.