Recipe type: biryani
The Khan biryani is yet another elaborate and exotic rice delicacy made of marinated spiced chicken.
- Turmeric powder - 2 pinch.
- • Salt - 0 to taste.
- • Red chilli powder - 1 teaspoons.
- • Garamasala powder - ½ teaspoons.
- • Coriander powder - ½ teaspoons.
- • Ginger garlic paste - 1 tablespoons.
- • Lemon - 1 numbers.
- • Oil - 3 tablespoons.
- • Curd - 1 cup.
- • Onion chopped - 3 numbers.
- • Basamathi rice - 500 grams.
- • Dry garam masalas - 5 numbers.
- • Bay leaf - 2 numbers.
- • Mint leaves(chopped) - 2 bunch.
- • Coriander leaves(chopped) - 1 bunch.
- • Food colour - 1 pinch.
- • Atta dough - 1 cup.
- • Chicken - 400-500 grams.
- Take a Bowl, Add chilli powder, salt, turmuric powder, garamasala powder,coriander powder, ginger garlic paste, lemon jucie, oil, mix well and add chicken rub the chicken well with this masalas and pour curd do not mix the curd, keep in fridge for over night.
- Boil Rice In a muslin cloth add all the spices and wrap it and keep a side.
- Now in a pan add oil then add chopped onions, salt, cook till slight golden brown colour once it is done remove if any execess oil,and also half of the onion.
- Now spread the balance fried onions and pour the marinated chicken spread it equaly, and put the wraped masala dry.
- Now spread half of the rice, onions, mint leaves, chopped coriander leaves, now spread left over rice, onions, coriander leaves.
- Finally sprinkle colour close it with a lid but the steam should not come out for this take a chapati dough and make a thread put anout the dish and close it with the Lid and put some weight on top of the lid to avoid the steam.
- Cook for 30 to 45 min. 8. Now khan biryani is ready to serve.