Rice Pongali Recipe
Recipe type: easy recipes spl
Learn how to make Rice Pongali recipe at home. Rice Pongali is good for health because it is prepared by using Moong Dal. Rice Pongali ia a typical Andhra dish. If you find this Rice Pongali recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Rice Pongali recipe, so that any one can make this Rice Pongali very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- 1 cup Rice
- 1 cup Moong dal
- 1 tbsp Cumin powder
- ¼ cup Ghee
- 1 tbsp Black pepper powder
- Cashew nuts as needed
- Coriander leaves as needed
- Salt to taste
- I prefer to use pressure pan, use normal pan and use pressure cook to cook.
- Take ghee in pan and heat on low heat.
- Add cumin powder, cashews and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the dal and fry until it turns golden brown.
- Then add rice, 4 cups of water and black pepper powder.
- Add salt and stir well.
- Pressure cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.