Orange Plum Cake
Recipe type: kids
Orange plum cake is delicious without the frosting. Orange zest and orange juice enhances flavour of plum cake.
- All purpose flour - 1 cup.
- • Cashew nuts - 10-12 numbers.
- • Raisins - 10-12 numbers.
- • Almonds - 10-12 numbers.
- • Red and green tutti fruit - 1 tablespoons.
- • Cherries - 1 tablespoons.
- • Baking powder - ¾ teaspoons.
- • Sugar powder or brown sugar - 1 cup.
- • Orange zest - ¼ teaspoons.
- • Orange juice - 1 cup.
- • Vanilla essence - 1 teaspoons.
- • Oil - ½ cup.
- • Egg(3 nos) - 1 cup.
- In all purpose flour bowl, add chopped cashew nuts, raisins, chopped almonds, red and green tutti fruit, cherries and slightly mix. 2. To it add baking powder mix it and keep aside. 3. Take a bowl, add egg and whisk it nicely, add sugar powder and whisk it. 4. Add orange zest, orange juice, vanilla essence and whisk it. 5. Add above mixed all purpose flour mixture and mix it with spatula. 6. Atlast add oil and mix it in one direction. 7. Grease baking tray, later dust some flour and pour the above mixture. 8. Tap it later bake at 180 degree for 20-25 mins. 9. Rest it, and demould cut into piece. 10. Now orange plum cake is ready to serve.