Butter chilly mutton
Recipe type: Curries
A beautiful combination of butter and chilly,easy recipe of mutton to make at home.very quick process
- 450g mutton -cut into bite sizes
- 2 level tbsp salted butter
- 1 tbsp grounded ginger
- 1 tbsp grounded garlic
- 1 (80g) tomato - sliced thinly
- 1 (100) onion - sliced thinly
- 8 green chillies - deseeded and cut into 1 inch length
- ½ tbsp garam masala
- ½ tbsp crushed black pepper
- 2 sprigs curry leaves
- Mix the ginger and garlic into the mutton and keep aside.
- When butter is heated, saute the onion, tomatoes and green chillies for about 4-5 mins.
- Put in the mutton, garam masala, pepper and curry leaves. Stir to mix all the ingredients together.
- Add 2 cup of water and let it cook until the mutton becomes soft and is coated in a thick gravy.
- Taste first before adding the needed amount of salt inside. Mix and remove from heat.
- Latest Articles