Dappadam - Lamb Kadi
Recipe type: non-veg
Dappadam lamb kadi is a traditional dish made with lamb bones cooked in tamarind and spices
- Coriander Leaves 1 Bunch
- Garam Masala ½ Teaspoons
- Rice Paste 2 Teaspoons
- Tamarind Juice ½ Cup
- Coriander Powder 1 Tablespoons
- Red Chill Powder 1 Tablespoons
- Water As needed
- Curry Leaves 1 Bunch
- Green Chillies 4 Numbers
- Salt as per taste
- Turermic Powder 1 Pinch
- Ginger & Garlic Paste 1 Teaspoons
- Onions 1 Cup
- Garama Masalas 2 each Numbers
- Bayleaf 4 Numbers
- Oil 1 Tablespoons
- Lamb Bones 500 Grams
- Wash Lamb bones in water and keep it to a side.Soak rice in little water for 30min and make into a fine paste.
- Take a Presure cooker add oil, garama masalas,bayleaf,onions saute them and then add ginger garlic,turermic, salt, green chillies, and curry leaves and mix well for 2 min.
- Now add the lamb bones saute them and add water as need,red chilli powder,coriander powder,mix well and close with lid and cook for 10-15 min in slow flame.
- Once lamb bones are cooked add tamarind juice,water if need, coconut powder and let it come for boil.
- Now add the rice paste very slowly to the boiling lamb bones and mix well then add garamasala powder and coriander leaves chopped let it cook for 5 min and remove from flame and serve hot with roti or pulkas.