Recipe type: Curries
This mouthwatering recipe is very easy to prepare. You canuse any meaty sea fish or fresh water trouts.
- 4 nos. Fish(fillets)
- ¼ cup Coriander powder
- 2 tbsps. Red Chili Powder
- 3 tbsps. Garlic(paste)
- 2 tbsps. Lime juice
- 4 tbsps. Vegetable Oil
- Salt to taste
- Coat washed fish fillets with lemon juice and salt. Marinate for 2 hours.
- Place the fish in a baking dish coating it with oil.
- Mix rest of the ingredients with tiny bit of salt and coat this on the fish.
- Cover the baking dish with foil with a little hole in the corner.
- Bake at 350 Â°F for about 35 minutes or until done. The time to bake actually depends on the kind of fish you are using. So check every twenty minutes or so.
- After the fish is about cooked, use a brush to re-coat the thick mixture lying at the bottom of the dish on to it.
- Broil uncovered for 5 minutes before serving.