Fish with mild coconut curry sauce
Recipe type: Curries
Fish coated with spices and grilled until done and served with a mildly spiced gravy made of coconut and spices cooked in little coconut milk.
- Coconut Milk 1 Cup
- Coconut Grated ½ Cup
- Coriander Powder 1 Teaspoons
- Chopped Garlic 1 Teaspoons
- Chopped Green Chilli 1 Tablespoons
- Chopped Onion 1 Cup
- Oil 2 Tablespoons
- FOR COCONUT SAUCE
- Oil 1 Tablespoons
- Turmeric ½ Teaspoons
- Salt to taste
- Lemon Juice 1 Tablespoons
- Chilli Powder 1 Teaspoons
- Cumin Powder 1 Teaspoons
- King Fish Steak 250 Grams
- Fried Onion Paste 1 Cup
- Raw Onion Paste 1 Cup
- Fennel Seed Powder 1 Teaspoons
- Chopped Coriander,spring Onion 1 Teaspoons
- Marinate fish with cumin powder, chilli powder,salt,lemon juice,turmeric,oil and keep it aside for some time.
- Then place the fish on non stick tawa till it cooked.
- Make a sauce heat oil add garlic ,chopped onion,chopped green chilli saute for sometime then add cumin powder ,coriander powder,fennel seed powder,dry ginger powder, hing and mix all spices and add some water just make it like a paste .
- Add this paste, onion paste into the pan and cook it for 2 min.
- Then add coconut milk, grated coconut,fried onion paste leave it till the oil comes out before removing from range sprinkle some coriander ,spring onion on top.
- take the grilled fish in to the plate and pour the coconut sauce on top and serve it with rice or roti.