Fish Tikka Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Fish Tikka Recipe is a popular Fish Recipe among all fish-lovers in world. It is a very healthy diet as it contains the vitamins A and Vitamin D. This is an excellent and perfect Fish Tikka recipe and it is very simple to make. Once you cook and serve, your friends can’t help themselves to avoid it. There are many recipes made with fish but this fish Tikka recipe is very delicious and crispy to eat and easy to cook.
- 150gms salmon fish
- 2 onions
- ½ inch ginger
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 5-7 garlic cloves
- ½ lemons
- ½ tsp salt- according to taste
- ¼ cup refined oil
- Cut the boneless fish into square pieces. Wash it well and make it dry for 5 minutes. Squeeze the lemon on the fish pieces and mix it well. Keep it aside for 3 minutes.
- In the meantime, grind the onion, ginger and garlic into paste. Add salt and turmeric powder to the mixture and mix it well. Add the fish pieces and scramble the stuff to coat the pieces and keep it in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and drop the fish pieces in it. Cook evenly on a low flame. Serve hot fish Tikka with tomato sauce.
- A simple and delicious fish Tikka is ready!