Recipe type: Curries
- 4 pieces of Fish fillets.
- 3 tsps Garlic paste.
- 4 tbsps white flour
- 2 tbsps lemon juice
- 1½ tsps pepper powder
- 2 tbsps butter
- 2 tbsps coriander leaves (chopped)
- 1 cup water or half water and half milk
- 3 green finely chopped chillies
- Wash fish and put in a pan, add lemon and little salt, keep on slow heat, to dry the water.(turn once). Keep aside.
- FOR WHITE SAUCE:
- Heat butter in a pan, add white flour, and roast for 1 min on slow heat. Add garlic paste, reduce heat and gradually add water, mix well to avoid lumps. Add salt and pepper powder.
- Cook this (stirring continusly) on medium heat for 5 mins, put fish, mix slowly to avoid breaking.
- Cook again till sauce just thick, turn fish once, if very thick then add more water, till sauce becomes of right consistency. Add chillies ,mix.
- Serve hot on a bed of mashed potatoes, garnish with corriander leaves.