Goan Shrimp Curry
Recipe type: non-veg
Goan Shrimp curry, an scrumptious seafood delicacy influenced from the Portugal cuisine. Coconut milk, rice and chillies are main ingredients of Goan delicacies which are often spicy and gives an intense flavor to the soft shrimps.
- Shrimp 500 Grams
- Grated Coconuts 1 Cup
- Onion 1
- Green Chilli 3 Numbers
- Red Chilli And Cumin Seeds Soked 2 Numbers
- Salt as per taste
- Coriander Powder 1 Tablespoons
- Garamasala Powder ½ Teaspoons
- Turmeric Powder pinch
- Pepper Powder as per taste
- Sugar pinch
- Chopped Tomatoes 2 Numbers
- Coriander Leaves 1 Bunch
- Mustard Seeds pinch
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 Tablespoons
- Oil 1 Tablespoons
- Whole Garamasala Dry 2 Numbers
- Heat oil in a heavy pan add garam masala whole, add chopped onions, salt and cook till they are golden brown.
- Add turmeric, ginger garlic paste and the ground mixture. (ground mixture-red chilli and cumin soaked in vinegar and warm water(little) chopped tomatoes, grated coconut, mustard, shrimp and make fine paste) add coriander pwdr, pepper pwdr and cook till oil ozzes out
- Add water to the consistency of the gravy you need and add shrimp and cook for 7-10 min. add pinch of sugar add gr chillies and check seasoning.
- Finish off with coriander leaves enjoy with a bowl of rice.