Grilled Citrus Fish
Recipe type: Curries
Fillets of sole accompanied by a citrus sauce are both flavorful and healthy
- 2 fillets of sole
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 4-5 tbsp orange juice
- ½ tsp garlic - finely chopped
- 2 tsp fresh parsley - chopped
- 5-6 basil leaves
- 2-3 orange slices - de-seeded
- 10-12 onion rings
- salt - to taste
- pepper - to taste
- rocket leaves
- Spread one tsp of oil in a bowl.
- Pour in the lemon and orange juice.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper, stir gently.
- Add garlic, parsley and basil leaves, stir gently.
- Tear the orange slices, add them and mix well.
- Gently roll the fish in the marinade, add the onion rings and keep it in the fridge for two hours.
- Then heat one tsp of oil in a pan, add the fish with the onions and oranges.
- Cook the fish for two minutes each side using the marinade as a basting sauce.
- Serve with a handful of rocket leaves, pour a spoonful of marinade juice over it and sprinkle some pepper.