Keema Gobi curry
Recipe type: Curries
Keema gobi - Made with minced meat, cauliflower and indian spices. Easy to prepare and tasty
- 1. Keema (Minced mutton or meat) - ½ kg
- 2. Cauliflower – 1 (medium size)
- 3. Onions - 1 (finely chopped)
- 4. Tomato - 1 (finely chopped)
- 5. Ginger garlic paste - 2 tsp
- 6. Turmeric powder - ½ tsp
- 7. Chilli powder - 1 tsp
- 8. Coriander powder - 2 tsp
- 9. Garam masala - 1 tsp
- 10. Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- 11. Curry leaves - 10
- 12. Coriander leaves - few
- 13. Oil - 4 tbsp
- 14. Salt - to taste
- Clean and wash the minced meat and drain all the water and keep aside.
- Chop the cauliflower into small size pieces.
- Wash and drain the water.
- Take a pan and heat with oil.
- Add mustard seeds.
- When they start to crackle add curry leaves and chopped onions.
- Sauté till they turn into golden yellow colour.
- Then add chopped tomatoes.
- Sauté till they become juicy.
- Then add ginger garlic paste.
- Sauté till the raw smell disappears.
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder and sauté for a min.
- Now add washed kheema, chopped cauliflower, garam masala, salt and ¾ cup of water.
- Mix well and cover with a lid.
- Cook on low flame for 30 mins or the minced meat is completely cooked.
- Finally garnish with coriander leaves and remove from heat.
- Serve with rice, roti, paratha, etc…