KENTUKYY FRIED CHICKEN(KFC)
Recipe type: Curries
Everyone's favourite dish,u can prepare kfc chicken at home very easily with this recipe.
- 2 fryer chickens cut up into 8 pieces and marinated
- 6 cups Crisco Shortening
- 1 eggs well beaten
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 teaspoons ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon MSG
- ⅛ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 dash paprika
- Place shortening into the pressure cooker and heat over medium heat to the shortening reaches 400°F.
- In a small bowl, combine the egg and milk.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining six dry ingredients.
- Dip each piece of chickeninto the milk until fully moistened.
- Roll the moistened chicken in the flour mixture until well coated.
- In groups of four or five, drop the covered chicken pieces into the shortening and lock the lid.
- When pressure builds up cook for 10 minutes