Mutton Pepper Fry Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
This is one of the popular dry recipes made out of mutton. Let’s discover how to prepare this spicy mouth watering Mutton pepper fry in your kitchen.
- ½ kg Mutton
- 2 tbsp Chilly powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 Sprig curry leaves
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 6 Green chillies
- 1 tbsp Ginger
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Ginger-garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 Cup shallots
- 2 tbsp Coriander powder
- ¼ Cup coconut oil
- Wash and cut the mutton into small pieces.
- Cook it in a pressure cooker along with ginger-garlic paste, turmeric, chilly powder, coriander powder, and salt.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and allow spluttering.
- Add shallots, ginger, and green chillies.
- Fry till the mixture turns golden brown.
- Now add cooked mutton.
- Cook again till it gets roasted.
- Mix garam masala and pepper.
- Saute again for about 2 minutes.
- Mutton Pepper Fry is ready to serve.
- Garnish it with curry leaves.