Thai chicken meatballs with chilli lime dipping sauce
Recipe type: Snacks
Spear these meatballs with a toothpick then enjoy them dipped in tangy lime and chilli sauce!
- 2 x 375g packets chicken sausages with lime and spices
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ½ cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- Chopped fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- Step 1
- Squeeze meat from sausage casings into a bowl. Roll level tablespoons meat into 32 balls. Place sesame seeds in a shallow bowl. Roll balls in sesame seeds to coat. Place on a plate. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 20 minutes, if time permits.
- Step 2
- Combine coriander, lime juice and sweet chilli sauce in a bowl.
- Step 3
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook meatballs, in batches, turning, for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Serve with sweet chilli sauce mixture, coriander and toothpicks.