Recipe type: Curries
Make the best Saucy Tomato Chicken with this easy recipe.
- Chicken 500 gm
- tomato chopped 500 gm
- desi ghee 1 tablespoon
- ginger paste 1 tea spoon
- garlic paste 1 tea spoon
- green chilly 2-3 cut in long pieces
- coriander leaves 1 tablespoon
- kasoori methi 1 tablespoon
- coriander powder 4 teaspoon
- red chilly powder 1 teaspoon
- salt to taste
- heat desi ghee in kadhahi
- add ginger paste and stir till its little pink (about 30 seconds).
- Add garlic paste stir it for half a minute more.
- Add coriander powder, chilly powder, half kasoori methi and 2 teaspoons of water.
- fry it for 3-4 mins and add all the tomatoes, green chilly, coriander leaves.
- stir it for 4-5 mins and then add chiken pieces. mix it thoroughly and cook with closed lid at medium to low flame for about 30-40 mins stirring it occasionaly.
- add salt and rest of the kasoori methi and cook for another 5 mins and remove from flame.
- This preparation doent hv gravy and can be enjoyed with rotis and rice.