Simple Tomato Soup
Recipe type: Appetiser
Indian style tomato soup.Soup is a food that is made by combining ingredients such as meat and vegetables with stock, juice, water or another liquid. Hot soups are additionally characterized by boiling solid ingredients in liquids in a pot until the flavors are extracted, forming a broth
- Tomatoes big 2
- Onion big 1
- Ginger 1 small piece
- Salt as per taste
- Pepper as per taste
- Corriander leaves 5 strands
- Water 4 cups
- First,boil water in a pan.
- Add tomatoes by cutting it into halves, add big pieces of onion to it. Add ginger piece and allow all three to boil till the tomatoes are easy to peal. Then remove from heat . Allow
- it to cool.
- Remove the ginger piece and remove the outer skin of the tomatoes.
- Now grind the onion and tomatoes into a thick paste.You may filter it if necessary.
- hen to the same water used for boiling pour the juice of the above and keep boiling till it thickens.
- Add pepper ,salt and coriander leaves as per taste and serve hot.
- Bread sticks will be good with this.