Besan Ki Barfi Recipe
Recipe type: Snacks
Learn how to make Besan Ki Barfi recipe using our easy to make homemade Besan Ki Barfi recipes. Try this homemade Besan Ki Barfi cooking recipe at your home.
- 2 cups besan
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup ghee
- almonds (blanched and sliced) - to decorate
- Fry the besan in ghee on low flame for about 30 minutes till it turns brown in colour and the ghee separates.
- Dissolve the sugar into the water over low heat.
- When it dissolves, bring to a boil and cook till thick enough - take some between your fingers and pull apart, two threads should form.
- Add this syrup to the besan and mix well.
- Pour this mixture into a greased tray.
- When it cools cut into cubes and garnish with the almonds.