Maize Flour Ghee Halwa Recipe
Recipe type: Appetiser
Learn how to make Maize Flour Ghee Halwa recipe at home. Maize Flour is mostly used for rotis only, but we can make healthy sweet too. In fact this is a mouthwatering sweet for kids and elders. If you find this Maize Flour Ghee Halwa recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Maize Flour Ghee Halwa recipe, so that any one can make this Maize Flour Ghee Halwa very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Ghee - 1 cup
- Boiled Milk - 1 cup
- Maize Flour - 1 cup
- Cashew Nuts - 2 spoons
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Take one curry pan and add ghee to it.
- Now fry the cashew nuts till they become light golden color.
- now takeout the cashew nuts to another bowl and keep aside.
- Now add maize flour into the ghee and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add sugar to the above mixture and wait for 1 minute.
- Now add boiled milk and make a fine form of paste till the sugar dissolves in it.
- Maize flour ghee halwa is ready to eat.
- Now Garnish the recipe with fried cashew nuts for more yummy taste.