Mysore Pak Recipe
Recipe type: Snacks
Learn how to make Mysore Pak recipe using our easy to make homemade Mysore Pak recipes. Try this homemade Mysore Pak cooking recipe at your home.
- 1 cup Bengal Gram
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Ghee
- ½ cup Water
- Mix the flour with a little ghee. Heat the sugar in water till reaches a ball consistency.
- Slowly add the flour stirring continuously so that no lumps are formed.
- When it is well blended pour in slowly absolutely in a hot ghee stirring continuously.
- Cook till the mixture becomes frothy and the ghee separates.
- Spread out on a greased plate. When firm cut the mysore pak into squares.