Quick Corn Chaat
Recipe type: Snacks
This is a quick and tasty chaat with corn. Use boiled corn and briefly stir fry it with chaat masala powder. Garnish with cilantro and serve warm corn chaat immediately.
- Corn Kernels 1 Cup app.
- Chaat Masala 1 Tbsp
- Amchur Powder 1 tsp
- Red Chile Powder a Pinch
- Salt to taste
- Oil ½ tsp
- Boil the corn or steam it till its soft.
- Use a knife to chop off the corn kernels from the cob.
- If using canned corn, wash the corn and strain it.
- Heat oil in a pan, add corn and fry for a minute.
- Stir in chaat masala, amchur powder and salt.
- Fry for couple more seconds and remove from heat.
- Sprinkle red chile powder and garnish the corn chaat with cilantro.
Make sure corn is cooked well before adding the spice powders. Suggestions: Make sure to use minimum oil and make sure not to burn any of the spices. Variations: You can also add mustard seeds or cumin seeds to the oil before adding corn.