Stinky Delight Arbi and shrimp vadai
Recipe type: Snacks
this is another variation of taro root dumpling The dish is an excellent snack dish made of taro root and dried shrimp mixed together blended with few spices and deep fried.
- Arbi -taro Root 1 Numbers
- Dry Shrimp 100 Grams
- Onion 1 Numbers
- Red Chilli Paste 1 Teaspoons
- Curry Leaves 7 Numbers
- Baking Powder ½ Teaspoons
- Maida 1 Teaspoons
- Salt as per taste
- Oil to fry
- Take the arbi and remove the skin.grate the arbies, grated onion,chopped curry leaves,red chillie paste.
- take the baking powder and mix it with the maida or all purpose flour,add
- it to the arbi,add salt and mix it add dry shrimp and mix well.
- Take a pan add oil to fry, make a small dumplings for this mixture and deep fry them in a very slow flame.