ANANAS SHEERA PINEAPPLE SOOJI HALWA
Recipe type: sweets
Ananas Sheera is one among the other halwas which is very popular Indian sweet dish made with sooji and pineapple. This dish is popularly known as Pineapple Rava Kesari in southern India.
- Cashew Nuts 1 Tablespoons
- Almonds 1 Tablespoons
- Raisins 1 Tablespoons
- Sugar 1 Cup
- Hot Milk 3 Cup
- Ghee/ Clarified Butter 3 Tablespoons
- Sooji/ Semolina 1 Cup
- Grated Pineapple 2 Tablespoons
- Cardamom Powder 1 Teaspoons
- Heat ghee in a pan and when it gets hot enough, add sooji and fry it over low flame until well roasted and the raw flavors are gone.
- Add hot milk and mix slowly. Cook until the sooji absorbs all the milk. Add sugar, raisins, almonds and cashew nuts and mix all the ingredients well.
- Add grated pineapple and mix well. Add cardamom powder, mix and cook on a slow flame till you find traces of ghee oozing out from the mixture. Switch off the flame The Ananas sheera is ready.