Recipe type: sweets
Apple Jalebis are fritters soaked in rosy fragrant syrup! Apple Jalebi are yum, crispy and delicious. They taste best when served hot.This another form of normal jalebis.
- Apple 1 Numbers
- All-purpose Flour 1 Cup
- Cinnamon Powder ½ Teaspoons
- Take a mixing bowl, add all-purpose flour, yogurt and some water and mix it like a thin paste and knead it for 10 minutes.
- Let it rest for 1 to 2 hours.
- Take a plate add all-purpose flour, cinnamon powder mix it.
- Take one apple and peel the skin and scoop out the seeds and cut them in to roundels.
- Coat the apple pieces in the flour and cinnamon powder.
- Dip the coated apple pieces in the jalebi batter and deep fry in the hot oil.
- Take another pan and prepared sugar syrup.
- Drain the apple pieces and soak in sugar syrup for 2 to 3 minutes. Take them out of the syrup and serve hot with ice cream.