Beetroot Halwa Recipe
Recipe type: sweets
Learn how to make Beetroot Halwa recipe at home. very tastey and easy to make sweet If you find this Beetroot Halwa recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Beetroot Halwa recipe, so that any one can make this Beetroot Halwa very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- beetroot 1
- sugar(according to your taste)
- ghee 2 to 3 spoons(you can add more if you want)
- ilachi powder
- First peel off the skin of the beetroot then peel it in to small and fine pieces.then cook it in a pressure cooker.
- now keep a vessel on the stove with sugar and 1 cup of water .boil it until you feel it sticky.add elachi powder.add the cooked beetroot to it and keep stirring until it becomes like halwa.
- take the halwa from the stove and add ghee to it.
- fry the cashews in 2 table spoons of ghee and add them to halwa.