bottle gourd Doodhi Halva
Recipe type: sweets
Bottle gourd/ doodhi halwa is a lip smacking sweet dish, grated lauki or bottle gourd is sweetened and cooked in milk and garnished with dry fruits.
- Ghee 3 Teaspoons
- Almonds (sliced) 6 Piece
- Cashewnuts 5 Numbers
- Sugar 1 Cup
- Cardamoms (powdered) 2 Piece
- Milk 500 ml
- Seedless White Gourd 500 Grams
- Raisins 10 Piece
- Koya 1 Cup
- Peel and grate bottle gourd.
- Take a pan add Ghee,cashewnuts,almonds,raisins,mix it well tll they change the colour, then add grated bottle gourd and mix it.
- Let it cook for 5 to 10 min in slow flame and keep mixing it.
- Then add Milk stir it,if you want to add colour to it you can add green colour and keep mixing.
- Now add sugar to it and mix then add Koya to it,keep mixing for 5 min your halwa is ready.