Recipe type: sweets
Learn how to make Jhangri recipe at home. A popular sweet in andhra. If you find this Jhangri recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Jhangri recipe, so that any one can make this Jhangri very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Black gram daal -- 250gm.
- Sugar --- 300gm.
- Oil --- 200gm.
- Orange color --- a pinch.
- Wash and Soak dal for 5 hours. Grind into a very smooth paste without adding much water.Add color to the batter Set aside. Make small cloth bags keeping a buttonhole in the bottom.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Then Transfer small amounts of the batter into a cloth bag,Press the batter out of the bag, directly into the oil in the shape of concentric circles.
- Fry until it is done and drop into syrup.
- Remove after it has absorbed sufficient sugar syrup.