Maida Halwa Recipe
Recipe type: sweets
Learn how to make Maida Halwa recipe at home. Sweet with Maida (All purpose Floor) If you find this Maida Halwa recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Maida Halwa recipe, so that any one can make this Maida Halwa very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- 1 cup Maida,
- 1 cup water,
- ½ cup ghee (If u like u can add ¾th also)
- ½ sugar(according to ur taste)
- Ilachi powder,
- Take a thick bottomed pan, add ghee and heat it.
- When ghee starts boiling, slowly mix maida and fry continuously.
- Fry the maida till it turns light brownish color.
- On the other side of stove boil water.
- When maida is fried properly add boiled water.
- Now add ghee and sugar, mix the halwa well.
- Finally add elachi powder, Cashews and Raisins fried in ghee to the Halwa.
- Maida Halwa will be fresh for 2 days in an airtight container if refrigerated.