Sago Vermicelli Payasam Recipe
Recipe type: Snacks
Learn how to make Sago Vermicelli Payasam recipe at home. Samia Saggubiyyam Payasam If you find this Sago Vermicelli Payasam recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Sago Vermicelli Payasam recipe, so that any one can make this Sago Vermicelli Payasam very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- 1. Sago : 100 gms
- 2. Vermicelli : 100 gms
- 3. Milk : 1 ltr
- 4. Sugar : ½ kg
- 5. Cashew nuts : 100 gms
- 6. Ghee : 100 ml
- 7. Condensed milk : 100 ml
- 8. Cardamom seed powder : 1 tea Sp.
- Fry cashew nuts and vermicelli in ghee separately.
- Bring the milk to boil in a vessel, Add Sago first and after the sago is half done, add the vermicelli.
- Add cashew nuts and cook until the contents are done. Add sugar and mix Well. Add cardamom powder.
- Put off the flame and add condensed Milk and mix well.
- Serve Hot