Kandi Podi Andhra Style Recipe
Recipe type: Tips
Learn how to make Kandi Podi Andhra Style recipe at home. Kandi podi andhra style is a delicious treditional andhra powder recipe. This homemade yummy podi recipe is healthy and goes well with rice, idli and dosa. Simple and quick steps to prepoare this kandi podi andhra style is given here in detail. If you find this Kandi Podi Andhra Style recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Kandi Podi Andhra Style recipe, so that any one can make this Kandi Podi Andhra Style very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Kandipappu (red gram/tur dal) - 2 cups
- Senagapappu (bengal gram/channa dal) - 2 cups
- Jilakarra (cumin seeds) - 2 spoons
- Dried red chillis (adjust) - 12
- Curry leaves - 1 spring
- Inguva (hing) - to taste
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 1 spoon
- Roast kandipappu and senagapappu saparately in a pan and let them cool.
- Add a spoon oil in a pan and fry jilakarra, red chills, curry leaves and inguva.
- Now powder the roasted pulses and fried ingredients along with salt.
- Tasty kandi podi andhra style is now ready to serve.