Chicken pukhi Biryani
Recipe type: easyrecipes spl
chicken biryani cooked in pukhi style ( cooked seperately) Chicken biryani cooked in pukhi style of cooking the rice and chicken separately and then combining together
- Curd 2 Cup
- Chopped Mint 1 Bunch
- Saffron ¼ Grams
- Salt To Taste
- Red Chili Powder 3 Teaspoons
- Chopped Coriander 1 Bunch
- Rose Water Optional 2 Tablespoons
- Ginger Garlic Paste 4 Tablespoons
- Golden Fried Sliced Onions ¾ Cup
- Sliced Onions 1 Cup
- Oil 50 Grams
- Biryani Masala 4 Tablespoons
- Black Cumin Seeds ½ Teaspoons
- Garam Masala Whole 4 Teaspoons
- Chicken Pieces 1000 Grams
- Basmati Rice 500 Grams
- Soak basmati rice in a container for 30min.
- Take a pan add oil,garama masalas,onions sliced,salt,gingergarlic paste mix well let the onions become into slight golden colour then add the chicken.
- Spread the chicken evenly in the pan then add Biryani masala,green chillies,mint leaves,coriander leaves,lemon juice,red chilli powder,curd close the pan with the lid and cook for 10 min.
- Take a bowl add water to cook rice, let the water boil, then add little oil,salt,zeera and soaked rice into it cook till the rice is done up to 90% once it is done remove it and strain the rice.
- Now remove some chicken in another bowl then add rice,fried onions,mint leaves,coriander leaves,safron, then add chicken,min,coriander,safron,onion fried close it with a lid.
- Now take bowl add all purpose flour make dough and seal the lid to avoid steam,keep it oven for 20min.