Corn and Zucchini Stir-fry
Recipe type: Curries
A simple yet delicious combination of stir-fried corn and zucchini with mint and basil leaves.
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 garlic (lehsun) cloves , crushed
- 1 tsp grated ginger (adrak)
- ½ cup thinly sliced spring onions whites
- 2 cups cooked sweet corn kernels (makai ke dane)
- 1 cup zucchini slices , blanched
- 2 tbsp finely chopped mint leaves (phudina)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped basil
- salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the garlic, ginger and spring onion whites and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the sweet corn kernels, zucchini, basil leaves and salt and stir-fry for a few more minutes.
- Serve immediately.