Dondakaya Karam Kura Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Dondakaya Karam Kura recipe at home. Dondakaya Karam Kura is a traditional and mouth watering dish. This Dondakaya Karam Kura consumes very less time to prepare. The complete preparation of this delicious Dondakaya Karam Kura dish is mentioned below in detail. If you find this Dondakaya Karam Kura recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Dondakaya Karam Kura recipe, so that any one can make this Dondakaya Karam Kura very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Dondakaya chopped- 1 cup
- Onions chopped – ½ cup
- Cumin seeds – 2 tea spoons
- Garlic cloves – 10
- Dry red Chillies - 6
- Salt for taste
- Turmeric powder – 1 spoon
- Curry leaves -10
- Oil – 2 spoons
- Prepare a fine paste with half part of sliced Onions, Dry red Chillies, Garlic cloves, Cumin seeds and salt.
- In a pan heat oil and add remaining Onions and Curry leaves. Fry till the onions turn to golden red.
- Now add chopped Dondakaya pieces and fry them until the pieces become smooth.
- When the Dondakaya pieces get cooked, add the karam paste which we prepare.
- Mix well and add oil if you feel necessary.
- Now Dondakaya Karam Kura is ready to serve garnish this with Curry leaves.