Pachi Mirapakaya Karam Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Pachi Mirapakaya Karam recipe at home. Pachi mirapakaya karam is a tasty delicious and easy traditional karam recipe. The preparation of this yummy recipe is very simple. The complete making of this pachi mirapakaya karam recipe is mentioned below in detail. If you find this Pachi Mirapakaya Karam recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Pachi Mirapakaya Karam recipe, so that any one can make this Pachi Mirapakaya Karam very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Pachimirchi (small) – 10
- Jilakkarra – 2 spoons
- Putnallu – 2 spoons
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 2 spoons
- Wash and clean the Pachimirchi and slit them vertically to place the stuff.
- Now prepare stuff by griding Jilakkarra, Putnallu and Salt into fine powder.
- Stuff this powder into the pachimirchi and keep them aside.
- Heat a pan with oil and fry the stuffed pachimirchi sprinkle the remaining powder on the pachimirchi and fry fry till the raw flavor disappear.
- Tasty Pachi mirapakaya karam is ready to taste this goes well with pappu.