Lime Dal Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Lime Dal recipe at home. Yellow lentils with lime juice. If you find this Lime Dal recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Lime Dal recipe, so that any one can make this Lime Dal very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- 1 cup redgram dal or greengram dal
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 3 green chilies
- salt to taste
- coriander leaves
- 2 tsp oil or ghee
- Â½ tsp cumin seeds
- 1 endu mirchi (red chili)
- a pinch of asafetida
- Wash and Pressure-cook dal with green chilies and mash it.
- Heat oil in a thick bottomed pan and add the seasoning ingredients.
- When mustard seeds stop spluttering, put the mashed Dal.
- Add water to the required consistency and bring it to a boil.Remove from the heat.Then add lime juice.Put coriander leaves. Serve with rice and ghee.