Mullangi Tomato Curry Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Mullangi Tomato Curry recipe at home. Mullangi Tomato Curry is a tasty delicious andhra curry recipe. This is a good curry recipe with roti, rice, paratha or pulka. Mullangi is also a healthy vegetable. The complete making of this Mullangi Tomato Curry is mentioned below in detail. If you find this Mullangi Tomato Curry recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Mullangi Tomato Curry recipe, so that any one can make this Mullangi Tomato Curry very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Mullangi- 1 cup
- Tomato pieces – 1 cup
- Onions – 2
- Green chillies- 4
- Green pea- ½ cup
- Garlic and garlic paste- ½ spoon
- Salt- for tate
- Oil- 4 spoons
- Turmeric (optional) – 1pinch
- Avalu (Mustard seeds)- 1 tea spoon
- Minappapu (urad dal) - 1 tea spoon
- Senagapappu (Chenna dal) - 1 tea spoon
- Red dry chillies (broken) - 3
- Coriander - ½ cup
- Boil the Mullangi pieces and Green pea in a pressure cooker for one whistle .
- Heat oil in a pan and add Avalu, Minappapu, Senagapappu and Red dry chillies to fry.
- Now add onions and chillies chopped into it.
- Add the tomato pieces and fry till the raw flavor left them.
- Now add cooked Mullangi pieces and Green pea into it, boil them by closing the lid.
- Finally add Garlic and garlic paste and salt to it Delicious Mullangi Tomato Curry recipe is ready, garnish it with coriander leaves.